KLEIN binder dosing equipment type BDG
KLEIN bellow dosing equipment was particularly developed for use with chemical binders for foundry sands. The design is simple and robust.
- stainless steel bellows
- welded flange connections on both ends
- the seals do not come into contact with any binder
- operated by normal compressed air
- suction spring-actuated
- volumetric dosing independent of binder viscosity
- guaranteed repetitive accuracy +/- 0.5 %
- The bellow dosing equipment is absolutely maintenance-free.
- The desired dosing volume is easily adjustable by:
a) manually infinitely adjustable set screw
b) selection of two binder quantities using selector switches
c) infinite adjustment of dosed quantity
Binder dosing and distribution systems
Custom-made binder storage systems (storage tanks, container, pumping stations etc.) and supply systems for day tanks, core sand mixers etc. for all current binder systems can be designed and manufactured.